- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 14 oz. jar pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni
- Top pizza crust with cheese.
- Bake crust according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, combine the pizza sauce, sausage and pepperoni. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cut pizza crust into squares; arrange over sausage mixture in skillet.