Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera
It's a keeper!. I have been making this for a few years now. What a great meal this makes. I use linguine pasta with extra tomatoes and zucchini. Just gave the recipe to my sister-in-law and they loved it. Now my other sister-in-law wants the recipe. — charles
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style chicken Sausage, sliced
- 12 oz. uncooked Cavatappi Pasta or pasta of your choice
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle sausage over vegetables. Bake 5 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add sausage mixture and toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.