Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigatoni
Healthy go to !!. This meal is our family's new favorite. Prep and cook time is outstanding. We used a little extra dressing but that's our family. New addition to the family menu.. — Erika C.
- 1 package (12 oz.) Johnsonville® Three Cheese Italian Style chicken Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces (approx. 4-1/2 cups) uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions.
- During the last 3 minutes of cooking time add broccoli, continue to cook; drain.
- Pour into a large serving bowl.
- Using the same saucepan, add bell pepper, sausage and dressing; cook and stir until heated through.
- Pour over hot pasta mixture.
- Add cheese and toss to coat. Serve.