Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage and Veggie Kabobs
Yummy. We grill alot in the heat of summer this was easy and delicious - the only other thing we did was add green peppers...yummy!!! — Tina
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Chicken Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing, divided
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, tomatoes and 1 cup Italian dressing.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage and vegetables.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until browned, turning frequently and basting with remaining Italian dressing.