Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigatoni
My new hot dog. I stopped eating pork and beef 40 years ago. I grill these on grill outside and pretend its my hot dog. Love them but Publix has stopped selling them. I wish I knew where to buy them!! — Carol
- 1 package (16 ounce) rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 package (12 oz.) JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add broccoli to pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, pepper and Italian dressing; cook over medium heat until pepper is tender and sausage is hot.
- In a serving bowl, combine hot pasta and sausage mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.