Texas Style Breakfast Casserole
Delicious and easy. I made this this morning after seeing online. It was quick easy and oh so wonderful. Everyone loved it. No leftovers !!!! And they have asked me to make it again tomorrow. — Gaylene
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original breakfast sausage links
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Sargento® shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 9 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles, diced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Press hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble.
- Place sausage and bacon in the hash brown crust.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese, chiles, tomatoes, salt and pepper; pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.