Back To Recipe
Tart Cranberry and Onion Relish
Servings16, (4 cups) servings
Mmmm!. Can somebody say FANTASTIC!? — Todd
- 1 package (10 ounces) dried cranberries
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 jar (12 ounces) red currant jelly
- In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, onion, vinegar and sugar.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until onion is tender.
- Remove from the heat; stir in jelly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until serving.