Back To Recipe
About this recipe
The great flavors of your favorite tacos in a delicious crescent roll crust.
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) Johnsonville® Andouille or Chorizo Split Rope Sausage, cut into half-moon slices
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (8 ounces) Zatarain’s® Dirty Rice Mix
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4 cans (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa con queso
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips
- In a saucepan, combine 2-1/2 cups water and rice mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the corn, chilies and salsa con queso.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles in an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie pan, pressing to form a crust.
- Layer sausage over bottom crust. Spoon rice mixture over sausage.
- Gently spread with sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese and arrange tortilla chips on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.