Back To Recipe
Sweet & Sassy Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
About this recipe
Our delicious meatballs wrapped in smokey bacon and glazed with a sweet and sassy glazed. A perfectly delicious bite!
- 1 package Johnsonville® Homestyle Fully Cooked Meatballs
- 1 pound bacon slices, cut in half
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- Thaw meatballs in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar and chili powder; set aside. Cut bacon strips in half. Wrap bacon around meatballs and secure with long toothpicks.
- Arrange on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spray bacon-wrapped meatballs with nonstick cooking spray. Dredge meatballs in brown sugar mixture; lightly press to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp and meatballs are hot.