Sweet Potato Sausage Egg Hash
About this recipe
Build a better breakfast with the perfect pairing for smoked sausage and sweet potatoes for an undeniably delicious meal!
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® New Orleans cut bite-sized pieces
- 6 eggs
- 2 chopped medium sweet potatoes
- 1 chopped small onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut sweet potato into bite-sized pieces; set aside
- In a large oven proof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic.Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add sausage and sweet potatoes to skillet; stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes until potatoes are tender. Cover skillet with a lid while cooking
- Make six indentations in mixture for eggs; crack six eggs over sweet potato hash
- Place skillet in hot oven and cook about 10-15 minutes until eggs are set