- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 package (16 ounce) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sautéed
- 1 jar (26 ounce) pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Prepare sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Prepare the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and cook until crisp and tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- At this point, you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.