- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Sweet Italian Sausage
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (or more for more heat)
- 1 can (20 ounce) drained pineapple
- 1/2 cup chive and onion flavored cream cheese or whipped cream cheese with chives
- 6 cups brown rice; cooked (I buy frozen cooked brown rice)
- 4 eggs or 1 cup cholesterol free egg product
- 16 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 orange; sliced or green onion; chopped (optional garnish)
- Slice sausage up into bite size pieces then cook according to pkg. directions.
- While sausage is cooking heat up your frozen rice and veggies in a large sauté pan over medium heat. When they are hot add your whisked eggs and stir often until they are scrambled and mixed in with your rice and veggies.
- When sausage is done add your remaining ingredients to form a nice sauce. Add more or less of the chili garlic sauce for heat. Stir until all is well combined.
- Pour sausage and sauce over rice and veggies to serve. Garnishes optional.