- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Bratwurst
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Grill brats according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, cut into ¼-inch bias slices.
- In a skillet, sauté peppers and onion in oil until tender; set aside.
- Slice French bread lengthwise and transfer to a baking sheet. Layer bottom of bread bottom with brats, peppers mixture and provolone cheese.
- Place top of bread on hoagie and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until heated through. Cut hoagie and serve hot.