Summer Sausage and Smoked Turkey Club Sandwiches
Delicious Sandwich. This is basically how I would make my sandwich, simple. Turkey and Johnsonville Sausage together with Cheddar cheese also, and the Swiss. Adding the tomato and mayonnaise gives a sandwich. love. I gave this sandwich a five! — Veneitta Brown
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Summer Sausage, cut into 24 slices
- 12 slices country style bread, toasted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 12 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 12 slices tomato, thin
- 1 head butter or leaf lettuce
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread slices.
- On half of the bread, layer the summer sausage, turkey, cheese, tomato and lettuce. Top with remaining bread.