- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Original Summer Sausage, sliced 1/4 inch think
- Cheddar cheese (to match), sliced to the diameter of the sausage
- round snack crackers (to match)
- course-ground mustard
- Place sausage slices on a hot grill. Grill until the sausages start to curl into a cup shape, about three minutes.
- Flip the sausage and place the cheese inside the cupped side.
- Cover the grill and allow the cheese to melt.
- Meanwhile, spread the cracker with mustard, to taste.
- Remove the sausage cups from the grill and sandwich them between the crackers just before serving.