- 16 slices JOHNSONVILLE® Original Summer Sausage
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) refrigerated large biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream or milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 8 slices American cheese
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Cool slightly and split horizontally.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Arrange the eggs, cheese and summer sausage on bottom halves of biscuits. Replace top halves.