Summer Sausage with BLT Topping
Karate class knocked them out. We had a promotion at my Karate school, so I made some of these. They knocked them out, and wanted more. So we call them Shotokan Knock Out Rounds. — Princess Nephatia
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Summer Sausage, cut into 24 slices
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced Monterey jack cheese
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the bacon, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
- Spoon BLT mixture on top of sliced summer sausage.