Back To Recipe
Spicy Sausage Pasta Alfredo
family favorite. My whole family loved this recipe even my picky eater! Thank you!! — Jill
- 1 package (19 ounce) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, coin-sliced
- 1 medium sweet bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage, pepper, mushrooms and garlic.
- Add wine, continue to cook until 1/2 of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in sauce, pasta and cheese until blended. Serve immediately.