Back To Recipe
Southwestern Turkey Bake
About this recipe
This one-pan meal will have 'em coming back for more!
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Turkey Cheddar Sausage, 1/4-inch coin sliced
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen seasoned corn and black bean vegetable mix
- 1 can (10 -3/4 ounces) condensed southwest style pepper jack soup
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 3 teaspoon(s) salt-free extra-spicy seasoning blend
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) refrigerated large biscuits, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a bowl, combine sausage, vegetables and soup.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheese and seasoning.
- Add biscuits to cheese and seasoning mixture and lightly toss to coat.
- Spoon sausage mixture into a 2-½ quart baking dish.
- Top with biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and mixture is hot.