- 2 cans (15 ounces) black beans
- 1 package (14 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Brats, coin-sliced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup sweet yellow pepper, diced
- sour cream, lime wedges, jalapeño peppers, optional
- In large saucepan, combine black beans, brats, tomatoes, garlic, lime juice and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with yellow pepper.
- If desired, serve topped with sour cream, lime wedges and/or jalapeño peppers.