South-of-the-Border Sausage Bath
Chorizo con huevos. My wife fried up some corn tortillas with my eggs and added the Johinsonville chorizo and I put some green salsa on top and had some awesome Huevos con chorizo. — John Lavelle
- 1 carton (32 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) fire-roasted tomatoes and chilies
- 1 lime with peel, quartered
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 packages (19 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Grilling Chorizo Sausage Links
- 1 large (12-inch x 9-inch) heavy-duty disposable foil pan
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- In a large heavy-duty disposable foil pan, combine the broth, tomatoes, lime and cilantro.
- Place pan on the grill. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the chorizo sausage and cover pan with foil. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into sausage reads 160°F.
- Remove sausage from the pan. Grill links until browned; return to pan.
- Cover pan and keep warm.