Back To Recipe
Smoky BBQ Melt
Easy to make. Made this for my family. I'm not a very good cook and all were very impressed when I served this — wayne
- 1 hoagie or sub roll, split in half
- 1/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place roll halves, cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread barbecue sauce over cut sides of roll.
- Layer with the sausage, cheese and green onions.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.