Smoky BBQ Melt
Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
No need for time-consuming smokers when you’ve got Johnsonville serving up phenomenal smoked sausage! This BBQ melt takes your favorite sausage, barbecue sauce, green onions and Cheddar cheese and combines them into a delicious sandwich that’s quick to make. The Johnsonville Smoked Sausage provides an excellent flavor that goes great with your favorite sauce to make a meal that’s worthy of any fan of great barbecue.
- Servings: 2
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
Smoky BBQ Melt
What you need
- 1 hoagie or sub roll, split in half
- 1/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 link (half of 13.5 ounce package) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Premium Cooking Sausage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions, sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Place roll halves, cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3 Spread barbecue sauce over cut sides of roll.
- 4 Layer with the sausage, cheese and green onions.
- 5 Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE