Back To Recipe
Smoked Sausage with Rice Pilaf
Delicious. Made it for dinner. Lot's of flavor! Different from our normal dinners. — Suzanne
- 1 box (6 ounce) long grain wild rice with seasonings
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into ½” slices, halved
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a skillet, sauté sausage, mushroom, green pepper, onion, garlic and pepper flakes in oil until tender.
- Combine prepared rice with sausage mixture and serve.