Back To Recipe
Smoked Sausage Manhattan
About this recipe
Smokey Sausage flavor takes this classic cocktail in a whole new, delicious direction!
- 2 ounce sausage-infused bourbon
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 dash angostura bitters
- 3 cherries
- In ice filled mixing glass, add all ingredients and stir for at least 30 seconds. Strain into martini glass and garnish with 3 cherries on a pick.
- For the Sausage-Infused Bourbon: Cut Johnsonville Fully Cooked Smoked Split Rope Sausage into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a glass jar with a tight lid (a canning jar is ideal) add the sliced sausage with the 6 ounces of bourbon and let sit for 24-48 hours.
- Strain through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Discard the sliced sausages.