Back To Recipe
Smoked Sausage Breakfast Stack
Delicious. best breakfast sausage ever....... — natalie
- 1/2 package frozen hash browns
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, carefully add frozen potatoes. Spread potatoes into an even layer in the pan. Cook for five minutes. Flip potatoes and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- While hash browns are cooking, cute smoked sausage in half lengthwise. Place in a skillet with ½” of water over low heat and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- When the hash browns are done cooking divide into four and place on a plate. Place ¼ cup of the shredded cheese on top of each hash brown. Then place hot sausage over top of the cheese. Place sliced tomato on top of the sausage.
- While the cheese melts, cook eggs according to preference (sunny side up, over easy, etc.). Place the cooked egg on top of the tomato. Sprinkle with black pepper and scallions.
- Serve immediately.