Smoked Sausage and Spaghetti Skillet Dinner
Servings6 to 8 servings
Yummy!!. This recipe is delicious!! I added frozen asparagus and onion to mineand used cilantro instead of basil because I'm not really a fan of basil. I also used a couple tbsp of butter when I was mixing the spaghetti in. And put parmesan cheese on after serving. Will definitely make again! — Monica
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and seasonings. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and prepared pasta.
- Toss lightly; heat through.