Smoked Sausage and Spaghetti Skillet Dinner
Servings6 to 8 servings
Delicious!. This is a great recipe. My husband doesn't usually like "different" but he went back for second and thirds! We did add squash instead of the mushrooms because that was what we had in fridge and used some fresh stewed tomatoes instead of the grape tomatoes for the same reason. We also added some parmesan cheese. We will make this again and again. Thanks for a great recipe. — Lana
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and seasonings. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and prepared pasta.
- Toss lightly; heat through.