Back To Recipe
Smoked Brat Kabobs
About this recipe
This treat brings summer to your table anytime.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 package (14 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Brats
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- metal or wooden skewers
- In a resealable plastic bag or bowl, combine soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and hot mustard for marinade. Add vegetables. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for one hour.
- Thread sausage and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until sausage is hot and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Serve immediately.