Back To Recipe
Skillet Sausage Dinner
Great!!!!. So good. Did not have spinach so did chopped kale and it turned out great. Will definitely do it again. — Katie
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Sausage Rope, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can (15½ ounces) white kidney beans (cannellini), drained and rinsed
- 2 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a skillet, sauté onion in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add sausage, beans, spinach, broth, wine, and thyme.
- Cook over low heat until spinach is wilted and other ingredients are hot.
- Serve in bowls.