Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Is it lasagne or lasagna? While the debates and discussions rage on (lasagna is one noodle and lasagne means many noodles), you can enjoy this fantastic dish from Johnsonville! This recipe has all you need for a dish that’s packed with authentic Italian flavor: ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and lasagna noodles. Add this to your favorite pasta sauce and Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Premium Cooking Sausages, and you’ve got great pasta in no time.
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
What you need
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style Premium Cooking Sausages
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Ricotta cheese
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 4 cups tomato basil or marinara sauce
- 10 pre-cooked lasagna noodles
- 1-1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Brown sliced sausage and onion in a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- 2 Add spinach and 3 cups sauce to sausage mixture. Blend well and put in bowl to keep warm, set aside.
- 3 In the empty skillet, add remaining 1 cup pasta sauce, top with one layer of 5 noodles and half of the sausage mixture and half ricotta.
- 4 Repeat with remaining noodles.
- 5 Cover and cook 8 minutes until noodles are tender.
- 6 Sprinkle with mozzarella and let sit 10 minutes.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE