- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Ricotta cheese
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 4 cups tomato basil or marinara sauce
- 10 pre-cooked lasagna noodles
- 1-1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown sliced sausage and onion in a 12-inch non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add spinach and 3 cups sauce to sausage mixture. Blend well and put in bowl to keep warm, set aside.
- In the empty skillet, add remaining 1 cup pasta sauce, top with one layer of 5 noodles and half of the sausage mixture and half ricotta.
- Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Cover and cook 8 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and let sit 10 minutes.