Back To Recipe
Cheesy Game Time Sausage Dip
Perfect for the games. Hubby loves spicy, this works great for both our taste buds. Very simple, yet delicious. — heidi
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian All Natural Hot Ground Sausage
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried black beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- tortilla chips
- Prepare sausage according to package directions and drain.
- Combine sausage, beans and salsa. Spread over bottom of 9" pie plate. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 400ºF for 12-15 minutes, or until hot.
- Garnish with tomatoes and green onions; serve with tortilla chips.