I like It!. I like the recipe. I would add that if you plan to feed 6, as the recipe specifies, buy an extra pkg. of ramen noodles. OR break the noodles in half. They are so long & tangled, there might have been more noodles had I tried that. Nevertheless, a good recipe, will try it again. — Barbie Perkins
- 6 ounces uncooked Oriental ramen noodles or angel hair pasta
- 1 package (14 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Stadium Style Brats or Johnsonville® Smoked Brats, coin sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 tablespoon water
- stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Prepare noodles according to package directions (discard seasoning packet); drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet or wok, combine the coin-sliced brats, vegetables and water.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until hot.
- Combine the stir-fry sauce, jam and sesame oil; add to vegetable mixture.
- Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve over noodles; sprinkle with sesame seeds.