Back To Recipe
Screamin' Eagle Bloody Mary
About this recipe
- 2 Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausages
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups standard Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 pickles
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, ground pepper and horseradish.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Cut Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage into pieces.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with pieces of smoked sausage and pickle spear. Place skewer into cocktail.