Back To Recipe
Savory Sausage Vegetable Soup
Servings6 to 8 servings
25 minutes lol. takes way longer for the vegetables to get soft than that. but it tasted good. — Mark Zingo
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Polish Sausage, sliced and halved
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (32 ounces) vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a Dutch oven, brown sausage and onion in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.