- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cut into cubes
- 1/2 bag baby spinach, microwave for 30 seconds
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, thinly sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Cube bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over bread. Toss to coat and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and spinach and mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch x 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.