Back To Recipe
Low Carb Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Casserole
question. What size pan???Would be helpful. Also, nutrition would be nice. — ann
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, sliced on the bias
- 1 pound Ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Prego Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together the Ricotta and eggs until smooth, stir in Parmesan and spinach.
- Fill casserole dish layering tomato sauce, spinach mix, sausage, tomato sauce, spinach mix, sausage, tomato sauce, and mozzarella.
- Bake till heated through, approximately 30 minutes.