- 1 package (16 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian All Natural Mild Ground Sausage
- 2 cups frozen diced potatoes
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) cream of potato soup
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 pie crusts (9 inch)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brown and drain sausage; reserve.
- Mix all ingredients but pie crusts in a large bowl.
- Place one pie shell on bottom of pie pan and press against sides and bottom, trimming off excess.
- Add filling mixture to pie crust in pie pan and place second crust over the top, trimming off sides.
- Press edges with a fork to seal and bake for 1 hour.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.