Sausage, Peppers & Spaghetti Squash -- Sizzling Sausage Grill Recipe
Delicious!. I was very skeptical since i have never had spaghetti squash before. This was delicious!!! The only thing i did different was double the meat! I also cooked the spaghetti squash in the oven. — Jill
- 1 package (19-ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Sweet Italian Sausage Links
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh fennel, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 6 tablespoons cooking sherry, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- Grill Italian sausages on the Johnsonville® Sizzling Sausage Grill™ (or cook using your favorite method). Cool slightly; slice into 1/2-inch slices and set aside.
- While sausage is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet and sauté fennel, onion, peppers and garlic until tender.
- Add tomatoes, sausage and 3 tablespoons of sherry; cook and stir until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, stir in remaining sherry.
- Serve hot over spaghetti squash.