Back To Recipe
Sausage Patties with Biscuits and Gravy
About this recipe
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 can (12 ounces) Pillsbury Grands!®Jr. refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions.
- Heat sausage patties according to package skillet directions. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and whisk vigorously. When mixture begins to bubble reduce heat to low and cook another 1 - 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
- Bring gravy to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Continue cooking for another 1 - 2 minutes or until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- To assemble sandwiches, split biscuits in half horizontally. Place sausage patties on bottom halves. Drizzle with gravy and top with biscuit tops.