Back To Recipe
Sausage & Egg Rolls
NEXT COMPANY BREAKFAST. What a great idea! Prep couldn't be easier and the end result is adorable. — Lin
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 12 dinner rolls (3-inch diameter)
- 3 slices prcessed American cheese, quartered
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 shredded pepper-jack or Cheddar cheese
- Cut the top crust off rolls. Press down center of each roll to form a well to resemble a mini bread bowl.
- Place rolls on a baking sheet. Place a quarter slice American cheese in the bottom of each roll; set aside. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add eggs; cook and stir gently until just set.
- Stir in the sausage, red bell pepper, green onion and pepper; heat through.
- Fill rolls with sausage mixture. Top with pepper-jack cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 13-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.