Back To Recipe
Sausage Chips and Honey Mustard Dip
Servings6 to 8 servings
One more note I forgot to include..... ....I did not need to freeze the sausage beforehand. — Shannon Dellinger
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Andouille Split Rope Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place sausage in the freezer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- When sausage is firm, but not completely frozen, carefully cut, on a diagonal, into very thin slices.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange sausage slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using tongs, turn slices over.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and honey.
- Serve with sausage chips.