Back To Recipe
Sausage Caesar Salad
new twist. what a nice twist on an old classic. — christine
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope, cut into coins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad or garlic croutons
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a skillet, sauté sausage in oil until lightly browned; set aside.
- Divide romaine between two plates. Drizzle with dressing.
- Top with the sausage, croutons and cheese.
- Tip: Sausage can be added to salad either warm or cold.