Back To Recipe
Sausage Broccoli Stir-Fry
Servings5 to 6 servings
Sausage broccoli stir fry. Very good and easy to make ! — juanita
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into coins
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 to 4 tablespoons teriyaki, oyster, or plum sauce
- hot cooked rice
- 1/2 cup cashew halves, if desired
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausage, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli, water and teriyaki sauce; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Serve over rice.
- If desired, sprinkle with cashews.