Back To Recipe
Sausage and Pancake Dunkers
About this recipe
Yummy Johnsonville breakfast sausage surrounded by a pancake. Pick them up and dunk them in maple syrup for a delicious breakfast.
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey, Vermont Maple Syrup or Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 1/4 cups pancake mix (Use pancake mix that requires eggs, milk and oil. Do not use a "complete" pancake mix that only requires water)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Additional maple syrup
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange sausage on a 15-in. x 10-in. baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until internal sausage temperature is 160°F.
- Remove sausage and set aside.
- Wipe down inside of pan. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, oil, maple syrup and eggs.
- Pour pancake mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Arrange breakfast links evenly spaced on top of batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until pancake is set.
- Cut into individual Sausage and Pancake Dunkers. Serve with additional maple syrup.
- TIP: For even easier preparation, use Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links and omit steps 2 and 3.