Rolling Red Herd Bloody Mary
Awesome Drink. I was skeptical about this at first... But this very tasty kicked up version was just what I was looking for. Will be repeated at all football parties — Debbie Lamkin
- 2 Johnsonville® Smoked Sausages
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups standard Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1 cup Clamato
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 cooked shrimps
- In a pitcher/shaker, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, Clamato, lemon juice, old bay seasoning and hot sauce.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- Cut smoked sausage into pieces and prepare cooked shrimp.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with pieces of smoked sausage and shrimp. Place a lemon wedge on the rim of the glass.