- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, sugar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add peppers and artichokes; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until serving.
- Enjoy with JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage or JOHNSONVILLE® Hot Italian Sausage or JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage