Roasted Garlic and Chile Dip
About this recipe
Step up your game with this Roasted Garlic and Chile Dip. Perfect for any tailgate party!
Servings6 cups servings
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Chile and Roasted Garlic Sausage
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Fresh minced cilantro, optional
- Corn chips
- In an oven proof skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, cream cheese and ½ cup cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with corn chips.