Back To Recipe
Yummy. Was great. Sauce those brats!! — Marcy
- 2 package (14 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Brats
- 2 large onions, sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds coleslaw
- 12 hoagie rolls
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch bias slices; set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in oil until tender and golden. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add sausage and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low until serving.
- Place 1/2 cup barbecue mixture on a roll. Top with 3 tablespoons coleslaw.
- Serve hot.