Rise & Shine Muffin Cups
Confusing. There are items in the ingredients that are not included in the directions. Very confusing! Even when coating my muffin tins wth spray, the hashbrowns really stuck to pan. This recipe not going into my collection! — Jane
- 14 links JOHNSONVILLE® Original breakfast sausage
- 3 cups Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased non-stick muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, cheese, tomatoes and cilantro. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until set.