- 14 links JOHNSONVILLE® Original breakfast sausage
- 3 cups Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased non-stick muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, cheese, tomatoes and cilantro. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until set.